- Do you have an active child climbing everything in sight?
- Are you looking for more social interaction for you and your child?
- Are you wishing to improve your child's confidence in their movement skills?
- Have you been recommended to attend a movement program for your child's development?
- Are you looking for a program that encompasses more than one focus?
Although we are a gymnastics club, our Kindergym program teaches more than just gymnastics.
Kindergym is an Early Childhood program that focuses on developing the whole child, in the areas of social, emotional, physical and cognitive development.
Our program involves music, creative movement, games, group and individual activities, skill development and so much more. All this is provided in our amazing facility.
Each week feature a new theme which transforms our gym into a biright, colourful, safe and challenging environment for the children to explore. Activities are planned to align with the development milestones needed to ensure continued progression.
What is Pre-School Gymnastics?
- A program for those children aged 4 to 5 years and not yet attending school.
- This program continues to develop the whole child (social, emotional, physical and cognitive)
- This program helps prepare them for the transition into school.
- Parent participation is NOT required in this class.
- In this program the children will work through the gym learning the foundations of movement and with a strong emphasis on gymnastics.